Sunday, July 25, 2010

What on earth can I do? Relationship advice please?

I have been seeing my boyfriend for two years, and he told me early in to the relationship that he has a son from a previous relationship. However he didn't see him and it didn't impact our relationship.


However, recently he has got back in contact with his son and every second saturday he goes up to Leicester to see him. The ex girlfriend is also present as the meeting is in a contact centre. She's a total chav with a life based on an episode of Jeremy Kyle who claimed she was infertile but now 'miraculously' has two children with two different fathers. She asks my boyfriend to ring her about things to do with the kid and it's things like she's told the kid that he's it's dad. (She actually did that by asking the kid who he wants his dad to be). She is also asking for money from my boyfriend as well.


I have told my boyfriend that I don't think I'm ready for the situation, I don't want to have to arrange my saturdays around this illegitimate child and it's thick mum. But he insists it's not going to affect me and gets really upset when I get angry about it. I just hate the whole situation, I'm too selfish to have children and I don't want to be lumbered with one.. that's why I use a device called contraception!!








I need advice on how to address this problem effectively, please help!What on earth can I do? Relationship advice please?
hiya, if you love the guy,then you will do things to please him.you don't have to go to see the child,but him being the father should see his child.it seems strange that the child pick his father,if you think its strange to,maybe you should tell your guy to get a D/A just to prove he is is son.it will only affect you,if you let it.good luck.xxWhat on earth can I do? Relationship advice please?
you rather love him or no!


here, if you are not ready for it, your not ready for it


but does he make you fell happy?


does he love you. YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL! IF YOU LEAVE HIM YOU CAN'T GET HIM BACK YOU WILL MISS HIM LIKE DEATH LIKE I MISS MY BOYFREIND:(


keep it together and find a way to arange it all


rather you leave him but you can still call him


or


leave him 4eva


or then


stay and be cool with it

No comments:

Post a Comment