Saturday, July 31, 2010

I've never been more confused. Relationship advice.?

Ok yesterday I started texting this guy I really like let's call him Napoleon.I told him my name and he then said he remembered bumping into me at the liqueur store. I did not remember this. I kept talking to him though and we stayed up till 3 am texting. The problem is im not sure he rely knows who I am becuz he knows I like him and i was surprised he even texted back when i told him my name. Now today I talked to Napoleons friend let's call him Edmund who is also my friend. I told him about how I kept texting Napoleon last nite( he also knows I like Napoleon) and anyways then I try to guess who Edmund likes and turns out he likes me and he's liked me since february. I like Napoleon a lot but Edmund is also really nice at times. Even though he's really weird sometimes. My friends are kinda mean to him and when he's with me he's actually nice and funny. I don't no wat to do. I feel so lost help!!


Should I go out with Edmund or wait for Napoleon?I've never been more confused. Relationship advice.?
well darlin,


id say Edmund because he seems sweet and would turn on you


Napolean just seems like hes tryin out a booty caall


honey id say edmund

No comments:

Post a Comment