Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hey can I please get some relationship advice?

Hi. Well this my story.


my girlfriend and I have been dating 6 months on friday. its been so great and we have grown to love each other very much. however, about a month ago she went through two phases of just depression and etc. she barely called me and we haven't hung out in a couple weeks. I was her only friend who knew bout the depression. there were times were we argued because of frustration over the depression, but I always reassured her i would always be there for her and i always told her i loved her. Well shes been doing a lot better lately. shes been doing stuff with friends alot more. but something really bothered me. the first person she hung out with was a girlfriend of hers, and not me, and I kinda took it a little personally for all that stuff i had to go through. we are supposed to do something this monday.





but shes been really busy and every time we talk she sounds unhappy or something, but insists she still loves me and still calls me even though we may not talk alot.





whats your advice and what should I do?Hey can I please get some relationship advice?
Maybe you should just give her some space, and then she'll come around. Sometimes when a girls in a rut she just wants to talk to another girl to get through it. Good luck.Hey can I please get some relationship advice?
alright... it may seem as if shes taken your advice and support for granted but it would have made the WORLD of difference having someone to care for her like you at the time.. honestly


and maybe she felt just alittle uncomfortable like embarrased with you after expressing all them feelings to you as it can be quite dramatic!


its hard to understand her side unless youve actually been through it, but she wouldnt have meant to upset you its just that everything will seem alot worse TO her, so she might forget the little things..


its so good that you supported her all this time as its so easy to just walk away and have nothing to do with it but you obviously care enough about her not to do that, and she will realise that;


try to do things to take her mind off things and just hang out, like dont go out one night, just relax and watch a film together as its a release, dont push too hard to start with though, like you cant expect her to just get over something really quick, but it sounds like your on your way =)


all the best for you guys, you sound really sweet,


hope I helped.. good luck =D

No comments:

Post a Comment