Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice on relationship stuff with my fiance'?

Okay. I am 27 and he is 22. He is really nice and we have been together almost a year. The other day, I got on the computer and he left his messager open and I read what was on the screen. Now I am not one to snoop but it was right in front of me. It was from this girl named Tricia who lives down the street. They were talking about old times and how she wanted him back and he said ';I know'; and then they said something about him coming to her house when I am at work. He denies that he went down there but I don't know if I beleive him or not. She is 39 even. I, being 27 am too old to deal with this middle school drama (no offense to middle schoolers). I have a 6 year old and a career to focus on. Please help me decide what to do about him. FYI they had a fling a couple of years ago when they worked together.I need some advice on relationship stuff with my fiance'?
I would tell him that I really don't want to waste my time and his time on a relationship that's not going anywhere. You know what you've seen on the screen, and he's trying to deny it....Now, my current bf broke up with his ex and they are still friends....and I trust him that they are friends. Maybe that's the case with your fiance....maybe they are friends and neither one of them would act on it. Just talk to him and see what he says and how he acts, it would help you way more than assuming and guessing.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment