Sunday, July 25, 2010

This will be kinda long! Sorry. RELATIONSHIP ADVICE PLEASE!!! GUYSSS??? Girls?? whoever!?

PLEASE NO ANSWERS FROM KIDS!! THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 I'M SORRY BUT I DON'T WANT YOUR ADVICE! I JUST FEEL THAT WHEN YOU ARE OLDER AND NO LONGER IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE!!





Alright so here it goes... Last summer i started seeing this boy, things were going amazing and i really had feelings for him. Then one day i got a call from his girlfriend that i didn't know existed! My heart was almost like broken, I couldn't believe it! I thought things were going so well!! He ended things with her and promised me that she was gone and that it would never happen again, and it didn't. He cut her out and didnt even talk to her or anyone associated with her! He was trying really hard and we started seeing each other and things were good. Nothing was wrong but his now ex started talking to me and i started to feel so bad! i didnt want to get hurt like she did! So i just put a block on having feelings for him and ended things. I blocked him on facebook and on EVERYTHING else so that i could follow through with this!! I BROKE his heart and i feel so bad! He had a really hard time with the break up! i thought that he would get back with her for sure because she wanted him back, but he still didn't want her and had a hard time being with any girls and then there was one he ended up liking, but things just still didn't work out with her. Its a year later and i started talking to him because just everything reminds me of him that it's crazy! and since we've been talking things have been perfect! hes done the most amazing things to show he cares! I've dropped everything for him as far as other guys go! i had a few ppl i was talking to and now i dont talk to them at all! i told them about him! I really really have strong feelings for him now! i feel like none of this ever happened and like hes a new person! I asked him if he thinks things will work out and he said that if they dont it's not going to be because of him! and i said well its going to be because of me either! and this time im sure of it! i have gone out of my way to do cute things for him to show that i care and hes returned the sammmme! i really like him and i feel like something is just meant to go wrong for me! i've had a hard year and i just feel like everything never works out! i feel like things arent going to work out but i like him so much and he says he likes me so much! I was IN LOVE with him and he was IN LOVE with me! and i know that i can be again! i am just so scared that hes going to not love me back!! What do you think? Once a cheater, always a cheater? or do you think things could work out! Oh man please someone tell me something to give me some courage! i've been in the worst mood ever today!!!! Thank You SOO MUCH!!!This will be kinda long! Sorry. RELATIONSHIP ADVICE PLEASE!!! GUYSSS??? Girls?? whoever!?
well, i dont believe in once a cheater always a cheater. if you see in his eyes that he is a new man then i think you should go for it. i think that if you both feel in your heart that you both wanna be together then go for it. nobody is going to stop you for the love you both have if you dont let other people into the relatioship. if you both feel the love and wanna really make it work then i think you should go for it. but its all up to you. i've been in a relatioship for 16 months and im perfectly happy. and yes...im onlyy 15...i may be young but hey that doesnt mean i cant give advice...im actually really mature for my age...but anyways...i really hope you find love with this guy. i wish you the best.This will be kinda long! Sorry. RELATIONSHIP ADVICE PLEASE!!! GUYSSS??? Girls?? whoever!?
I BELIEVE ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER.... THERE IS SOMEONE BETTER FOR YOU, SOMEDAY THAT PERSON WILL COME INTO YOUR LIFE.......

No comments:

Post a Comment