Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship Problem...advice please?

I have a boyfriend. We have been dating for 3 years now and are very much in love. The problem is that he doesn't like it if I have any male friends..not even one. He gets really upset about it. I asked him if he trusts me and he said yes. He said that he doesnt trust the males that I associate with. He says that most males will not hang out with a female unless they are attracted to her or they like her. I kinda understand because I would not like him talking to other females but these guys were seriously just friends..I have stopped associating with males because it upsets him so much and he's agree'd not to associate with other females...but I feel like its wrong to stop talking to my friends when they havent done any wrong to me or him..what shoud I do?


Guy's I'd like to hear your opinions too...thanksRelationship Problem...advice please?
In a healthy relationship, you should still have your freedom. My boyfriend is a tiny bit protective too but not to that extent. You should try to hang out with him and some other guys and see how he reacts to ease into it. Or try reasoning with him and asking him how he'd feel if you said he couldnt hang out with any girls

No comments:

Post a Comment