Saturday, July 31, 2010

Question about my girlfriend and our relationship. Advice, support needed. Please see details.?

Here's my story. Sorry for the length but I need to fully explain it:





About a year ago I was hired as a temp at an accounting firm. I was single at the time. There was a manager there who was also single. She was nice and really cute, however there's a big age difference between us. She's 42 and I'm 28. Anyway, we would talk and flirt but I never thought of pursing it. On my last day there she said ';this may be completely inappropriate but would you be interested in being my guest to a wedding in a few weeks.'; I thought, hey what do I have to lose, so I went with her. We had a great time, she was a lot of fun, so we hung out again. A few weeks later we began dating. I never thought it was going to be long term because of the age difference but she was really fun to be with and she's really attractive for her age, so I thought I'd just have fun while it lasted. My ultimate goal however was to eventually meet someone aroung my own age, get married, have kids and do the whole familyQuestion about my girlfriend and our relationship. Advice, support needed. Please see details.?
wow bro


I am just a 16 year old guy, who's still a virgin, and have been dating this one chick, about a year older than me, she's still a virgin, and this is our 1st serious relationship for both of us... So I don't have much experience but I gotta say, stick around with her, have fun with her, like you said you do... You can't really just disappear, you have to discuss it with her, about being the father figure and all that kind of stuff... I don't really know what else to do besides talk to her about what role she wants you to have in the child's life.. Have you ever talked about marriage with her or anything? You said you love her but you are not in love with her, do you see the possibility of being in love with her, to the point of marriage? My opinion is love is love, and that's that, I don't think age matters. My uncle Jeremy is married to a woman that is 15 years older, I believe, so really whatever makes you two happy is what is most important... Best of luck to you man, message me if you would like to talk about it, I also have a myspace.. It's myspace.com/burbsblurbz and I believe you can email my yahoo account, if not my email is naburbaugh1@yahoo.com.. Best of luck to both of you

No comments:

Post a Comment