Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please help can I have some relationship advice?

My boyfriend who I have been dating for a year and a half. Swears on everything he loves me and is going to marry me I hear it every single day and he comes to see me every evening.





I was hanging out with him last night though and he seemed to ignore me when we were out with my best friend, He probably looked at me all of 3 times did not hold my hand and did not act lovingly twoards me at all until we left.





now I know my best friend is pretty. Afterwards I confronted him and he had no idea what I was talking about he swears that he loves me and thinks she is not pretty at all. When we went out with more friends I felt the same way. Like he was ignoring me and talking to the other girls. I don't know what to think please help me?Please help can I have some relationship advice?
Its called biology. He is trying to maintain an open field as long as possible.Please help can I have some relationship advice?
Hey sweetheart


Im going to try my best to answer this because I really want to help you


But what do you feel in your heart and what does your heart say


When you鈥檙e with him





And when you guys are on your own does he look into your eyes? And say that he loves you and how does that make you feel?


do you think he means it or does he just say it





If you fell in your heart that he really really does mean it and you feel he really does love you then you need to trust him and you need to take his word on it


because you are the only one that can feel what he is saying and you are the only one that can feel if it鈥檚 true or fake





I know sometimes it鈥檚 confusing but you just need to relaxes and really look into his heart and see if he is true about his feelings


just look into his eyes and look at the way he acts when his with you and you will know


because the answer will be in your heart and in your gut


No one on here knows him like you do


so fellow what your feelings say and Go with that darling


I hope I helped but you need to pray about it and ask God to help you
If he is embarrassed by you he is not the one.
i know if you love someone you always want to be around that person and want to be showing that you love him/her by holding hands, kissin, huggin and what ever lovers do, and most of all be proud who you are with. maybe you need to start thinking about moving on. becaue he dont sound like he is very in love with you.
WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THIS AFTER ONE INCIDENT???? It's not like he was checking her out or even talking to her too much! This was one freakin' night.





Maybe he wanted you to have time with your friend...Maybe he was uncomfortable hanging around with two girls...





I am not trying to be a jerk here only realistic, but you sound like the type that is very very very sensitive and very insecure! I am betting that he tells you he loves you and will marry you EVERY DAY and NIGHT, because you make him feel guilty with your overwhelming insecurities! He feels he has to do this, because he is a nice guy and he wants to make YOU feel comfortable about the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment