Thursday, July 29, 2010

Im not sure if its love!?! relationship advice anyone!?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for a year christmas eve. and today we have a 7 week old son. I love my boyfriend to death id do anything for him..


when i get to close he pushes me away when i get to far he feels threatened , he needs space but hates when im gone to long. feels as though he has to lie to me because he thinks im going to be angry with the truth, assumes that he knows every little reaction hes going to get when he does things,.or says things .


does not like communication he says if i expect it the relationship wont work. although gets frustrated when i refuse to talk to him?


tells me he loves me all the time,. then turns around and calls me every name in the book and expects me to be ok with it,. then when i get upset tells me hes joking, or that it wasn't meant like that but never apologizes for anything?


tells me i do nothing all day long and that taking care of a newborn with out any help is not a chore in itself and that women have been doing it all over the world and cant understand why i dont want him to leave friday night at 8 only to come home at 430 am?, can anyone shed some light for me? im usually really good with relationship advice , i just cant help myself! :s


i keep asking him what i can do to make things better his answer for EVERYTHING is ''i dont know''!Im not sure if its love!?! relationship advice anyone!?
all I can say is if you are not happy in your relationship you need to walk away and be happy and it doesn't mean your baby needs to walk away but do what is good for you if you need to keep in touch with ur bf for the baby's sake then do it but remember just because you have a baby it doesn't mean that your man will stay with you forever!Im not sure if its love!?! relationship advice anyone!?
Love is what Love does.
  • acne prescription
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment