Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice on relationship!?

My ex broke up with me 2months ago. Reason being, he sees no trust between us anymore. I broke down and ask for another chance but to no avail. The first 2 weeks was devastating to me its been really really hard on me as i find it hard to move on cause we still see each other due to work. During this period, we totally have no contact with each other and since its been several weeks, i feel that i've cool down and feel much better. However, at times i still pin hopes that we could be together again. Its almost impossible but i would like to put down my pride and give my final shot this time by telling him how i feel. I hope to have some advice on how to put it in a way that i'm not forcing him but would like him to reconsider and work things out again. I also hope by telling him all these would not put him off.I need some advice on relationship!?
A good way of doing this is if you 2 ever have a chance to talk alone just ask him if he could sit with you for a few minutes and talk things over and discuss feelings and how you feel but dont pressure to much on it let him take in what you say and give it a bit if he says nothing on it then its time to move on hope i helped





take care and


good luckI need some advice on relationship!?
It would be a major mistake to keep ';begging him'; for second chances. Because of your first desperation attempt, he now feels like he has some sort of power over you. Therefore even if you guys do ever get back together, he will degrade you from time to time or just act high and mighty. Be patient, he may come back to you, I did with my ex once she stopped trying to come back to me. Just dress a little sexier around him to catch his attention and other guys attention as well, that should make him a bit jealous and speed up the process. Good luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment