Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can anyone help me? I need serious relationship advice.?

I've been with the same guy since August 2006. He was deployed to Iraq January of 2007. He came home in June for a two week leave and gave me an engagement ring (he spent 25 bucks on it in Iraq, he made a point to tell me) during the duration of our relationship he talks on and on about his ex girlfriend and how great she is, also constantly looks to pick up other girls online. Every time I tried to break it off he gets upset and says he can't live without me, he doesn't know what he'd do if I'd leave, I give him a reason to live and he'd only want to end it without me. Well here it is October, he won't be home again till April. I've met several guys online but I always end up feeling guilty and telling them my situation cause if my boyfriend got killed and I'd left I'd feel guilty. It's easy to find guys to date who are attached themselves and will keep everything down low but what if I meet someone I really like too? I mean, this is so hard can anyone offer me any kind of adviceCan anyone help me? I need serious relationship advice.?
How I wish dat subject on relationship should be taught to people as soon as they enter into d high school up till d University Level no matter ones course of study. Many people fail in this aspect of their life. Relationship is by choice not by FORCE. There are millions of guys on planet earth out of which God wants u to choose one and stay forever with d person. In choosing dat special person, God doesn鈥檛 want u to be a dummy. IF U DON鈥橳 know what u want in life it will be easier for u to accept anything. Your marital life is part of your DESTINY! DON鈥橳 PLAY WITH IT.Can anyone help me? I need serious relationship advice.?
if he is constantly telling you about girls and stuff i think u should break it off.. plus it's sad knowing you never see him anyway.. just do what ur heart tells you think is best.. one person told me.. ';if you dont see them with you for the rest of ur life.. then move on'; and that's not a way to act towards ur girlfriend either.. that's not cool.. but i hope when u say you've been talking online to several boys.. i hope you dont mean an online relationship.. bc that aint gonna work either. but.. yeah, atleast you didnt get too far into the relationship.. and if he does happend to pass on.. then you shouldnt feel guilty.. dont let ';oh, i love you.. i can't live without you'; fool you. please.
you need to dump your boyfriend now. anyone who says they cant live w/o you is seriously insecure and has low self esteem. and what's up with him telling you how much he paid for your ring? he sounds like a weirdo. go with you gut and do whats best for you. you can only be responsible for you.
You know what dear? There's plenty of women out there right now who probably feel that way too.





I know it's tough to not know what to do, but I really think that you and him should really tell each other how you truely feel. Maybe a mutual break-up and closure will really help this. Maybe a break between you two. If you feel bothered this much in your relationship maybe it's best to let each other go and move on because living this relationship right now is not a very healthy relationship.





I hope you'll make it through!!!





Mstine
You need to tell him again how you feel and let him know that it is decision time. Either he quits looking for other girls on line and gets serious with the relationship or you will find someone else who will put you first. Then you need to stick with it. He is not your responsibility. He is playing you right now and you are allowing it. If you are not in love with him then break it off and move on. You deserve to be happy and in love. If you are neither then it is time for you to do what is right for you to get you there. Tell him that you are willing to remain friends with him so that he has someone to chat with about how it is going over there. Otherwise you need to do what is right for the 2 of you and that is to let him go so that he can find someone else and so that you can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment