Saturday, July 31, 2010

My sister is in a BAD relationship! Advice?

My sister is 24 years old with a 2 1/2 year old boy. She got with the father of baby when moved to london few years ago, he beat her black and blue all the time, tied her to chairs and hacked all her hair off! She is not allowed to dress in a provoctive way at all even if its just showing cleavage shes not allowed to talk to men and social services got involved last time. She came to live with me for a few months when her son was born and swore never to see this man againbut she moved back to london when he was 1 year old. I have just found out she is now ';Trying to make things work'; with the babies father he is back in her life and she has told people if her phone is switched off its because she is with the babies father! She hasnt said anything to me yet about it!!!


she has just been signed off the social services watch last month. I havnt told my mum yet and i really dont know what to do about this situatuion


Any advice please ?My sister is in a BAD relationship! Advice?
There is not a whole lot you can do. Get involved, and you risk getting him angry. Don't stay in contact with her, and you risk not knowing what's going on. Depending upon how far away from where she is located, I would just keep a watchful eye.





The thing about situations like this, is you never know when something is going to happen. You never know if today is her last day. And the bad part is, she doesn't understand that she's in a bad situation and that this could end up in death.





If there is anyway you can get social services to keep an eye out, without the couple knowing, then I would contact them again. People like her stay out of fear and out of lack of self-esteem. If you can get in contact with anyone around her, that might be able to help these issues and more...then do so. If it were me, I'd be on a plane in a heartbeat, and I would probably tie her down and drag her back home...but that's just me. I also have men in my family that could handle up on a guy like that, though.





Sometimes women like this need to hear it from another guy. Does she have an old guy friend from High School that she would listen to (could be even more dangerous to have him contact her, though) or is your dad an option? A cousin or uncle, maybe a family member or priest that is a man that makes ';sense'; of these things?'; Does she read...send her the book ';He's Just Not That Into You'; by Greg Behrendt. Or any other book you come across that could open up her eyes to guys like this.My sister is in a BAD relationship! Advice?
Try to get her to call an abused woman's hotline. Maybe she won't listen to advice from her younger sister or mother. Hopefully they can get her to take the necessary steps to free herself from the abuse. She has to want to first, just like any destructive behavior there's only so much a person who wants to help can do.
When a woman is into that situation, I don't know why they are still willing to be treated that way. Your sister is the only one who can help herself nobody else.


but try to tell your mom, maybe she will listen to her.
dont join in troubles you could make it worse or make a mistake.
You need to call the police adn make her realize that he is no good for her!
there's really nothing you can do except be there when she needs you
Seems like she is your elder sis.....so better tell your mom and ask her to solve the problem...








Okey..I have a solution, but that's a little secret..i simply can't reveal here.....may be you should mail me....will tell you in brief...... beleive me that worked for one of my friend....





Just trying to help you.....
First think of the consequences and if you're ok with them, first let your mum know that she your sister has not been online and and that you're worried about the situation, she will give you some advice and if you're still worried, let you're mum know you are still worried and see where it goes from there!
sad:/... well i don't really know what to do...your sister just have to realize that the relationship is bad...try to talk with her how you feel about the whole thing...make her realize the situation








xoxo
just tell here
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment