Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to make money giving relationship advice. How can I do this?

I'm a psychology major in college right now, and I have over two years of experience in personal development. I'm in a wonderful relationship and I always get asked how I make it work. I'm always giving advice. How can I make money from this? I have excellent common sense, I'm rational, and I give constructive help when people ask for it.





I would like to do this online for safety reasons. Also I don't know much about the legal issues involved with this. People spend lots of money on psychics for readings and predictions, why not on good, unbiased advice from someone who knows what she's talking about?





I understand that I do not have a degree and people usually go to experts for therapy, but I still feel I could make this work somehow. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could market this, to where I could create a legitimate business from this?





Thanks so much!





OpheliaI want to make money giving relationship advice. How can I do this?
Honestly, would you pay for relationship advice online from a stranger with no credentials?





There are so many places where you can go for free relationship advice from strangers with no credentials. Why would anyone pay?





(Just being devil's advocate....not trying to rain on your parade).





Since presumably you'd like to pursue this professionally once you graduate, I'd be very careful about ';counseling'; people for money without credentials. Be very clear about the laws in your state and what you can and cannot do with or without a license.I want to make money giving relationship advice. How can I do this?
I'm sure you want to make money now otherwise you wouldn't be asking... so I'll spare you the earn your credentials first speach.





Get a job with a newspaper...

No comments:

Post a Comment