Thursday, July 29, 2010

Should I or Shouldn't I-relationship advice?

It's been 7mths since I've spoke to a friend that ended things w/ me and I still can't shake the guilt. I can't help but to think how she was an amazing friend yet I brought her a lot of unecessary hell. Well I want to do something nice 4 her to finally put a smile on her face but it's costly and risky. When we were friends I always told her I would take her to see Wicked so I wanted to get her a gift certificate of like $100 so her and a friend can go and see it. I'm reluctant b/c what if she doesn't like the $50 seats? What if she's still mad at don't even accept my gift? Someone help me w/ this please!Should I or Shouldn't I-relationship advice?
that is a nice gesture, go for it, and if she doens't accept it, then the heck w/her.Should I or Shouldn't I-relationship advice?
if she truly was your friend she will accept the apology(i'm assuming you also apologize) and gift. all it usually takes is one of the two people to admit they were wrong. if she was the wrong one, you admitting it and saying it was your fault will make you the bigger person, and if it was your fault you should anyways. life is too short to lose great friends





*the apology is the most important part*
trying to buy a friendship is risky.


of course, she'll take the tickets.


then when she continues to decide that you're not worthy of her friendship, you're going to feel rejected.





just put your focus on other issues and friendships.


let the past, stay in the past. and just pass it forward, if you think you can be a better friend to anyone else then do it, be nice to your future friends. and balance your karma out.
Just do it at the end of the day, it's the thought that counts
Just do it. If she wants to go bad enough then she will take any seats you give her.
Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment