Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship guilt advice?

I've been dating this girl for almost a year now, we are about to be engaged and are perfectly happy. however, in the beginning, we were not as serious and got into a big fight 1 month in. she told me it was over and i thought it was so i went and had a one night stand with my ex. the next night, my girlfriend who had just broke up with me called me and we patched things up and have been fine since. she does not know about the one night stand but i am left with this guilt like i am hiding it from her. my questions are...... was it wrong of me to do this? And should I tell her about it or not? A part of me feels she deserves to know the truth but another part of me is saying why risk something so good over a mistake so long ago.Relationship guilt advice?
If you feel guilty, u should let it out. I think she deserves to know, It would be worst when ya'll are married and she finds out about it. If ya'll are meant to be together, regardless of what happens or what u telll her, ya'll will be together. I think the best thing to do is to come clean. I hope it all works well. GOODLUCK! :-)Relationship guilt advice?
I think that you should be honest with her before going into your engagement, you know? It would be better to discuss this before marriage, as it would be bad to harbor those feelings on such an amazing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment