Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pt.2 of over 5 year relationship advice?

if youve read my question youd know what im saying.


so how do i get my man to give me waht i want and need? i dont want to look for it anywhere else


OH! and yes he knows everything iv written on here iv told him several times wich i see no change and if ther is any change at all its very minimal or not enough for me.


will he even help me bring the spark again we once had? he says he will and doesnt help at times he even makes me think he dmake it worse. im so confused ready to make a move to either leave him for good or jsut give up on us and move one wether he still lives at my house or ifod someone else.


im to the point that if i dont get what i want i might make a mistake and even regret it BUT im going crazy right nowPt.2 of over 5 year relationship advice?
Get professional help!Pt.2 of over 5 year relationship advice?
Beaware of bad therapist who hlp destroy marriages ...read my answer here:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=X3oDMTBxcDMxYWk4BF9TAwRzZWMDbWFpbHRvBHNsawNzdWJqZWN0;_ylv=3?qid=20080803115813AA96SRo Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment