Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can an older experienced person please give me relationship advice?

i dont have like a father figuure to ask and i cant talk to my mother about it. im really unsure what to do. for about 5 months now ive been seeing every girls dream boyfriend. a guy who never wanted or asked for sex, (and was a virgin before he met me) and who wanted one person his whole life, to commit and have a family and who would never cheat, and he treat me like an absolute princess. this is part of his culture and he is a christian also so yes im sure he wasnt using me or anything, and yes he was truly in love with me. but he broke up with me a while ago and said he needed freedom, but hours later said he couldnt live without me and we just needed a break. i was really confused... ive just yesterday found out that he isnt over his first girlfriend, who i know he really loved and broke his heart. the thing is we both know and he has told me he is still in love with her, but he loves me as well, but knows its wrong. he genuinly loves her hes that type of person, and im not naive i know a lot about men, but should i leave my boyfriend if he loves someone else more than me, when i truly love him and it would break me to leave him. please help im so confused. please no insults :):)Can an older experienced person please give me relationship advice?
let him know that if is heart is wanting someone else more, then he shouldnt be with you.


i know how it feels to want to be with someone and not want to ever leave them. but you deserve to have someone whose whole heart is yours. let him know how your feeling and you feel like you deserve more. maybe then hell realize who he really wants, and thats you.Can an older experienced person please give me relationship advice?
';If you love someone set them free, If they come back they are yours, if they dont they were never meant to be.';


It might hurt now, but you dont wanna be this guys second choice. tell him, ';call me when you are over her and are ready for a new relationship';

No comments:

Post a Comment