Sunday, July 25, 2010

My dreams control who I like. Relationship advice?

I go to school with pretty much the same people every year and I know who everyone is and I've known them for a while. But just recently I had a dream with this guy I've known for a while but never really talked to let's call him napolean. Well in my dream were all at a dance and we are the only ones sitting on the couch in the middle of the room then suddenly he starts holding my hand and I fall asleep on his shoulder. When I wake up in my dream I'm in class getting ready to leave for break and when I talk to napolean he doesn't remember my name. Even though I've known him for a while and he was never really my friend I started liking him and all friends think I'm stupid to start liking a guy because of a dream they are so unsupportive one of them told him about how I like him. Now I've been hanging with napoleans friends and I had a dream similar to the one I had with napolean but with his friend!! And now I like his friend too, let's call him Edmund. I can't tell my friends but I needed to say it. And I no Edmund would never like me because he knows I like napolean. So I see them every day and my friends taunt me about it everyday. I'm not even sure there that cute!! And Edmund keeps thinking no one likes him and how he's so lonely and everyone makes fun of him even my friends. If you have read all this thank you I just needed to say this. But I don't know what to do. There is no one I can talk to about this but you guys. What should I do?My dreams control who I like. Relationship advice?
I honestly think your dreams cannot control who you like, but only influence it to some degree %26lt;and in your case, their influence is kinda strong%26gt;. Or maybe through those dreams you're seeing these guys differently.





I suggest you talk to Edmund and Napoleon, get to know them, to gauge if you really do like them or you're just being swept away by the dreams you've had of them.My dreams control who I like. Relationship advice?
Ask one of them out and see what happens.
weird. try talking to Edmud lol
You have a very creative mind...I can relate.





But you have to know the difference between your dreamworld and reality. Right now, it seems like you haven't drawn the line yet. Stop telling your so-called friends about your dreams....it will only lead to gossip so ignore them. As for the guys, if you like someone, ask them out. The worst thing they can say is ';No.'; It doesn't matter if they are cute or not...who cares? Do you like him? If you do, then talk to him, ask him out. Forget what your idgit friends gossip about...do what you want. But leave your dreams for dreamtime and reality for the waking time.
Not really sure exactly what your question is. I can say a couple of things. First, dreams are real when they're happening and therefore the emotions are real as well. When you wake up, the fantasy world is no longer real, but the emotions which linger are still real. The thing is, think about it, your emotions are based on stuff YOUR MIND MADE UP without much basis in the real world. You should wait until something about those guys in the real world makes you like them. It certainly is possible that something about them got you thinking about them in the first place and that lead to your dream, or the opposite could be true. Yes, it could have been completely random. Secondly, if you can't trust your friends, seriously, you shouldn't tell them anything. I think you should ignore Napolean, say you like some completely different guy that is too popular for you to be worried if word got out. Then, when the coast is clear, try to get to know both of the guys. Keep your friends out of the loop, lie to them if you have to, say you're just friends. Once you have enough information, and some real emotions, take the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment