Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am in need of serious relationship advice?

My boyfriend and I have been together officially for a month and a half. He is so cute, funny, and I can tell his mother raised him to be a gentleman. But there are a few problems. He told me he loved me, only after I said it, only after we had sex. Also, I have had problems with depression in the past and still do at times but he never seems to understand that chemical inbalances in my brain cause me to feel the way I do. He never wants to talk in depth with me and he always seems to brush things off when I get emotional. I also fear, he may be...a republican. Help me, I need general advice.I am in need of serious relationship advice?
OK Jenn %26gt; here's something you need to know about a lot of guys: They are rarely demonstrative %26gt;%26gt; look that word up, because that's what you're dealing with here.





I suspect guys are like yours as they don't want to appear vulnerable. That would be considered a weakness by many men %26gt; showing a sensitive side, when you're supposed to be impervious to pain.





There are others that will talk to you %26amp; listen. But some aren't cute, or funny. But they are sensitive %26amp; warm. Trouble is, most girls are taken by the thin facade of looks. But often realize there's little substance to build upon.I am in need of serious relationship advice?
I dated someone who was struggling with depression and he stopped opening up to me and our relationship dwindled down to nothing which was painful to watch when I still loved him. The worst part has been the official break up because when a person is depressed they take a lot out on you, I've had to deal with him telling me he never loved me and a lot of nasty things that weren't present when he wasn't depressed. If I were in your shoes I'd get out of the relationship now, especially if you struggle with similar problems as he does and you need someone who you can connect with emotionally, and hes just not able or willing to.

No comments:

Post a Comment