Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship problem? advice please.?

I always seem to get into these little spats with my boyfriend. I don鈥檛 know why but one minute I鈥檓 happy then the slightest thing he says can turn my mood upside down and i just blow it out of proportion. Then once im down i feel like i can鈥檛 just be happy again, i have to get mad鈥?sulk and be sad even if its a small thing. My boyfriend doesn鈥檛 understand why i get this way, i don鈥檛 even understand it but he just trys to win me back to happiness鈥ut sometimes i just can鈥檛 be happy. i just have to sulk for awhile until he feels shitty for putting me in this position even when its not his fault. Then I later always realize how stupid and wrong it is of me to even sulk or get mad over nothing and i start feeling guilty and sad for making my boyfriend sad/worry about me. And once I say sorry everything is better again鈥?and the cycle continues. I really don鈥檛 know why i put myself through this. i always just make things harder for me and my boyfriend. I don鈥檛 want it to be harder on us just sometimes my emotions go crazy and i can鈥檛 help but feel mad or sad or passive agressive. I don鈥檛 know.





What can i do to prevent this? is there something wrong with me or our relationship that causes me to act this way? I need advice.





Thanks.


Relationship problem? advice please.?
omg im going thru the same exact thing... i really need help as well.


He tries so hard to make me happy but my anger i guess just gets the best of me... then later i feel so bad. but then it happens all over again...


i'll be watching for answers..


good luck!
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment