Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need someone to give me relationship advice? Please Help! (includes explanation)?

Basically, I used to like this boy back in grade 9 and he used to like me as well... then I switched schools and we kind of drifted apart but still talked a little bit.. it obviously wasn't the exact same but I still felt really close to him. Now, I am in grade 12.. neither of us have gone out with anyone else after that.. i'm pretty sure i fell head over heels for him back then.. and i kind of compare every other guy to him. I met him at a couple of parties this summer and I still feel that connection that we once had.. it almost felt as though nothing had changed and I know he felt that way too because he kept bringing up grade 9 and how it used to be so much fun hanging out and how he really truly missed me and still does.. he told me to call him whenever I wasn't busy so we could talk and stuff.. i'm kind of afraid that since we don't go to the same school.. i might get attached to him again and feel heartbroken when it doesn't work out.. i honestly don't know what to do.. whether i should just tell him.. or wait it out and see what happens. One of the things that keeps bringing back to him is the fact that when he hugs me it's like no other hug.. it feels comforting and loving. Can someone please analyze the situation and tell me what I should do, what you think about all of this, and whether you think theres a chance of us ever being together ? I need someone to give me relationship advice? Please Help! (includes explanation)?
Call him and talk to him about nothing in particular, and see where that takes you. I fell head over heels for a guy when I was 13 but really didn't think he even knew I existed and I compared every guy with him, got married and divorced, but guess what He did know and was to shy to say anything, we just celebrated our anniversary and have two beautiful girls together, but I had to go through alot to get here and so did he broken marriages and relationships all because of fear. Talk to him and see what comes of it I wish I had then I could have saved alot of trouble. You may still get your heart broken but honey sometimes that has to be a part of growing up. Good luck Sweetie.I need someone to give me relationship advice? Please Help! (includes explanation)?
This sounds to me like a first love. You two should go all in. It probably won't work out but you'll find that it was worth it.
Just go out to dinner or lunch. or maybe some coffee. See how things go.
go out and see how things go
If you still feel this close there is something there. I believe you should see what happens it can work out if you want it to and you work at it to stay close. Trust me on that one I've had serious relationships with guys from other schools and the guy I am currently talking to is in college and I am still in high school. We work at it to make it work and we won't even see each other for a while. You might have your bumps in the road like me and my guy are right now but it will work out if you work at the relationship. goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment