Thursday, July 29, 2010

Long story, but i need some relationship advice?

Okay, so this is kind of a long story. I reallllly liked this guy. We started talking alot, and were really hitting it off. However, he told me that he wasn't ready for a relationship. I was completely okay with that, and continued to be his friend. We still talked, hugged, etc. But my ex asked me back out soon after that. I wanted to be completely honest with this guy because I didn't want to cause problems, so I told him that me and my ex had gotten back together. He got upset, and thought i pretty much screwed him over (which i admit, i kinda did) but I felt horrible about it. Even when me and my boyfriend were going out, him and I still continued to talk and it didn't seem awkward at all. I would always talk to him about the problems me and my boyfriend were having, and he would help me out. Well, i broke up with that guy, and now I'm wondering if the things between me and that guy I liked are going to kick up again, or if he's completely done with me because of what of what I did. I'm not sure what to expect. Any thoughts? thanksLong story, but i need some relationship advice?
You didn't do anything. He's the one who chose not to have a relationship with you; he's the one who lost out.





If you want to know, just ask him if he's ready for a relationship with you now, and take it from there.Long story, but i need some relationship advice?
You didn't do any thing wrong so get that thought out of your head. He wasn't ready for a relationship and your ex asked you back out. It's his fault for not asking you out before your ex did. talk to him and see what his feelings for you are if you don't ask you'll never know and not knowing would suck
Well, if I were you I would explain the situation to him.


Tell him you like him, you screwed up, you feel horrible, you just wanted to take your chance with your ex because you felt the need of being in a relationship since your psychology forced you in it, (it does not have to be right), you started going out with your ex because you thought he (the guy who is not your ex) would never ask you on a date and panicked (lie, lie, lie... I know.. Been there : )





So...


He will sooner or later excuse you.


And you will start dating.


And get married.


Have 2 kids.


Live happily ever after...

No comments:

Post a Comment