Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship troubles...Advice?

I've been going out with this guy for a few months now, and at first it seemed great and everything. But now I'm starting to wonder if I really want a relationship at all, and it seems like all he wants to do when we're alone is making out and cuddling. Not that I mind the physical stuff, but I wish he would want to talk more...and I know that sounds like a typical female complaint. He's also been hinting that he's going to say ';I love you'; which scares the crap out of me. I'm just sarting to wonder and would like someone elses advice who's not looking at it through my eyes.Relationship troubles...Advice?
Hmmm, maybe you aren't interested in him at all, if his saying the L word scares you. I think it is time for you to talk to him, honestly about where the relationship is going, and see if maybe he wants more out of it than you. If that is the case, then it is time for you to move on, so you don't hurt him more.Relationship troubles...Advice?
ask him if he could take a step back and talk about what you want to talk about

No comments:

Post a Comment