Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girls, guys, I need a dating/relationship advice!!?

I met this really cute/interesting person I'd like to get know more. She asked me out. I had to say no b/c of work, but I probably said ';no'; in the wrong way (like blowing her off). I asked her (stupid me) if she wanted to come with friends and I on Friday....but said a friend of hers was coming into town. We chatted for an hour...I really, really feel a connection here, and I don't want to miss it. She mentioned once she has a boyfriend, but she put her arm around me / made physical contact .... argh! i don't want to miss such a great opp!!!Girls, guys, I need a dating/relationship advice!!?
you had me till the ';she has a boyfriend'; part. i don't think someone who asks another guy out and chats for an hour and makes physical contact with another guy while she has a boyfriend is a ';great opportunity';. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment