Sunday, July 25, 2010

Will someone please help me with relationship advice?

Hi,





I don't normally ask questions on this site, but I have something pretty important I need to figure out, with a few questions. I am a freshmen in high school and I have had plenty of girlfriends and crushes, but now I think I have something new. This year I met a girl, and we immediately became close friends. Once I got to know her better, I started to like her more than a friend, but she had a boyfriend. She recently broke up with him and before this weekend, I was kind of starting to get over her. We are both in this club in school that has weekend long conventions and this weekend we had one. We hung out a ton over the weekend, and then I started to like her even more. I decided finally that I need to ask her out sometime soon. I have been talking to her friends and the problem is that she had a pretty rough time when her last boyfriend broke up with her, and that she may not be ready yet. I don't exactly know why, but this absolutely crushed me. I have never been so torn up about a girl like this, I'm not a shy or really sensitive guy so I really surprised myself. Here are my questions.





1. Is this at all normal? (i.e. is this something more than a crush, or have I just never had a true crush)


2. What should I do?





Thanks in advanceWill someone please help me with relationship advice?
Yes it's normal to have deeper feelings towards some people and some also have the ability to make you feel much more insecure than others. In my eyes every crush and every love is different, it doesn't make them deeper or ';better'; just different.





I would ask her out if I were you, going out with another guy might be exactly what she needs and there is only one way to find out. You could make it a bit more casual and leave the door open (give a rain check?) if you see that you asking her out makes her insecure.
  • acne prescription
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment