Thursday, July 29, 2010

WHAT IS HE THINKING? i need relationship advice.?

my boyfriend broke up with me of 3 years,(actually he was calling it a break but i said screw it, lets just be broken up) and told me to go out meet people have fun. so thats what i am doing. the other night i texted my friend and said ';yeah we can meet up is he with you?'; the HE being HER boyfriend. and i accidently sent it to my ex. he got mad thinking i was meeting other guys. well, you told me to! even though that wasnt the case, he was still jealous and mad! But he was the one that ';needed space'; and he still talks about how it might work out. Guys are so annoying and confusing. What is he thinking??WHAT IS HE THINKING? i need relationship advice.?
He thought he would be free but he's still jealous. What an idiot!WHAT IS HE THINKING? i need relationship advice.?
He is just being a normal guy. Guy's see their ex's as their property, sad enough, and they don't like other guys having their shot at there stuff. Does that mean he wants to have you back in his life 100%? Not necessarily.





A few month ago, my boyfriend dumped me in a horrible way--over the internet. I was crushed, but also pretty pissed, but I wasn't going to let it get me down. We had a lot of the same friends, and I didn't want his issues to affect MY social life. So I continued to hang out/go out with our mutual friends...I just flat out ignored him. It drove him so nuts to see me talking to other guys and seeming happy that he tried desperately to get me to go home with him that night. I declined (which I'll admit was QUITE hard to do, given the fact I had had quite a few cocktails) and he would not stop hounding me for weeks. My point--guys always want what they can't have and they get really panicked if it looks like someone else is going to take their place. When a guy needs a break it's because he feels like you are just always there, just waiting for him and ON him. If he doesn't think you care one way or another, THAT'S when he gets scared. Sometimes he's able to genuinely get his priorities straight. Most times he's just in it for the chase. That's when you have to use your common sense and smarts to determine if he's for real...but trust me, jealousy can make people do crazy things, so don't think that you doing ';what he wants'; makes him very happy at all.





He sounds confused and wishy-washy...I say ditch him and move on to the next. It's hard and painful, but ultimately, it saves a lot of trouble from happening down the road.





Good luck!
hes not thinking..... dont play games with him just do what you have to do. life isnt all about him and one of these days he'll acually get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment