Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship issue advice much appriciated!?

My boyfriend is from portugal and he moved to england now and he speaks good english but it seems it seems like he don't really care for me, he has never bothered to ring me or text me but he tells me that's because he don't have any credit but it makes it seem like i don't have a boyfriend other than at the weekend when I HAVE TO ASK HIM wot time he wants to meet up with me! I'm 15 and he is 17...I'mm scared that he might just have wanted me for one thing and now that he got it he wants to move on :(





I ammeantt to be seeing him tomorrow but he most likely wont text mw or ring me or even msn me to ask me to meet him! ill have to else he wont bother! what do u think i should do?Relationship issue advice much appriciated!?
Maybe he just doesn't know how to communicate. Tell him how you feel and if he doesn't start making a better effort, find someone else. Maybe there is a language barrier too?Relationship issue advice much appriciated!?
i think you don't have to depend on him...waiting for his call, or waiting some thing which uncertain. just thinking about your life...life must go on.





you have been 2 gether with him for 6 month, and for me, it has been really long time. but if he still doesn't understand your feeling, why you have to defend your love relationship?





All in all, you have to know that there are many boy/man better than him around you.
If your boyfriend is not calling you, texting you, etc. it's because he doesn't want to. If he wanted to, he'd find a way.


Bottom line, he just isn't as interested in you as you are in him.


You need to stop contacting him.


You'll find the answer you are looking for when you do.
if he's just using you and not replying to your messages, then let him know who's boss. maybe ask for a break then see who texts who? he will soon realise.





hope that helps.






Your very smart. He did get what he wanted and now he has moved on. Be careful who you give it too.
Give up! he clearly is not that interested, get someone who is.
if I was you ...I would dump him ....for lack of effort and lack of show of interest..lol
  • acne prescription
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment