Thursday, July 29, 2010

My aunt is acting weird, what should I do about it? I really need advice, this relationship is important to me

Me and my aunt are real close,she has no kids so i've been like her kid.We always hang out and we're great friends.She called had a male friend of hers call me yesterday,who has never called me in 6 yrs of knowing him,and he said that he was calling me back,I didnt know what he was talking about.He left a message and said that my aunt was stuck in the shower and that she'd call me back when she got out.I THOUGHT SHE WAS REALLY STUCK.So I tried frantically to call back and started to head over there when she called me back and started talking about the news people and that she had to hide.So I was confused and then she told me that she won the lottery. Later on my husband told me that he called over to her house to see if I was there so click I understood what her friend was talking about,She thought I had called her because of the money.Anyways I started to think on some things she said and she was being really weird to me.How do I show her that I don't her money?Stay away for a bit?My aunt is acting weird, what should I do about it? I really need advice, this relationship is important to me
NOOOO!!!! Beating around the bush, and assuming someone will understand, or the other will know or think that, only makes for a sad ending. TRUST ME ON THIS!!!! You go right over to her place. Look her in the eyes, and tell her how much SHE means to you, NOT her money, or anything else material that she has or ever may have. Get it out in the open to HER. Not her boyfriend or anyone else. TO H-E-R ! ! ! ! ! I lost the friendship of a very cherished cousin exactly like your situation, and I stayed away from her. Then, she died from cancer, and now I can't make up with her. PLEASE. Tell her!!!!! To her face !!!!!!!My aunt is acting weird, what should I do about it? I really need advice, this relationship is important to me
HUH? Lost me with the stuck in the shower husband calling later, why is that relevant at all?
you need to talk to her tell her i am happy that you won and i see you later and enjoy your self call me when you can love you and stay safe
Have a nice talk with her. Let her know that you love her, But you are also concerned about your relationship With her. and not about the money.
how old is the old bag? if she like over 60, than she losing it. people that age usually start acting weird. it'll be your turn soon. hang in there....lol
she knows you love her! Congratulate her and see what happens..
If she is stuck in the shower, call an ambulance.

No comments:

Post a Comment