Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship experts, advice or comments needed please, thanks ;-/?

I haven't visited my girlfriend for two days because of school and she has been working and as much as we would like to spend all the time in the world together we understand it is impractical.





Just a few moments ago, I stopped by her home to see her for a brief period of time. I enthusiastically greeted her and playfully threw her onto her bed and showered her with kisses. It was good for a moment until my enthusiasm continued and then she said ';could you stop being so childish?';





I was quite taken back by the comment and became quite upset. We had an argument and I ended up leaving.





I am generally criticized for showing too little emotion, and there was no chance that I was hurting her physically.





Although I know is not relationship ending, but I am worried, we have been dating for 2 years and I think some affection has been lost on her end or mine has just increased to a point where it is too much.Relationship experts, advice or comments needed please, thanks ;-/?
I dont think thats childish, wish my bf did that ...just talk to her about u felt.Relationship experts, advice or comments needed please, thanks ;-/?
Nobody likes to be critisized at all and why should you? Consider seeking a relationship with someone who accepts and appreciates you for who you are and who you can feel the same way about. Keep shopping.
i think that probably the infatuation is wearing off and you guys are now moving on to where love is going to have to hold your relationship together... dont let being busy end your relationship though... :(
I understand your disappointment and hurt.





It sounds like she may have been annoyed at the unexpected drop-by because she's communicated how busy she is and felt you were not respecting that she has stuff to do. Maybe its PMS time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment