Saturday, July 31, 2010

I don't usually ask for relationship advice but... HELP!!!!?

I was dating this guy on and off for 2 years, as I've gotten older I've realized he just isn't my type. We are too different from each other and it just wouldn't work out. We broke up a little while ago but still remain friends. A couple weeks ago while I was over watching a movie, one of his friends I had never met before stopped over to visit for a little while. As soon as I met him I just knew that him and I might belong together. It was just this feeling that I can't explain. Kind of warm and electrifying all at the same time. Anyway, because I'm completely honest with my ex I had to tell him how I felt about his friend. He was So angry!!! He told me I better not even think about it because otherwise I would be betraying him. But that doesn't make any sense because him and I don't have a future together anyway. His friend seems to like me. The other day he warned my ex that if I happened to want to be with one of his friends he should let it go. What should I do?!?!?I don't usually ask for relationship advice but... HELP!!!!?
If your ex really cared about you he would want the best for you, so if he tells you your betraying him then that is cuz he is still not over you, no matter how much he says or thiks he is.. dont worry about him for real.. get with his friend cuz you never know if you will ever have a chance at something so great! like is said if your ex has a problem with you being happy then he never really cared for your well being in the first place


good luck!!!!!I don't usually ask for relationship advice but... HELP!!!!?
Not only are you splitting up with your ex, you're also driving a wedge between him and his friend and making him feel even more lonely.





If you want to date his friend, that's your business. Just be aware of the consequences and the feelings of your ex.
Guys have a rule among guys, you don't date a friends ex. Its very simple, you just don't do it if you want to remain friends. Unless the guy is cool with you dating his ex (which can be touchy even asking permission) it is not going to happen if the guy wants to remain friends with your ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment