Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship/Guy advice. PLEASE answer!?

So i'm 19 and i've never had a real boyfriend. I ';hang out'; with guys, but it never gets to the relationship stage. I lost my virginity a year ago and already have had sex with five different guys. Recently when I had only had sex with four, i told myself I wouldnt have sex with a guy unlsess we were dating or had been hanging out for awhile and it was headed that way. But I went to hang out with a guy I knew from highschool (although back then we werent really friends) we've been talking lately and have hung out a few times. we were at a party and drinking, and at the party we were making out and he tried to have sex. Normally I would go with it, without really thinking about it. but because of my new ';rule'; i told him we shouldnt. he said it was cool and he didnt want to rush me. then later that night in his room we made out again and then ended up having sex. I dont want him to think i'm easy and I dont want to get the reputation of a ****, but in those situations its hard.........Relationship/Guy advice. PLEASE answer!?
well saying no once should be enough, but I think you should tell the guy how you feel about this and if he is a good guy then he will understandRelationship/Guy advice. PLEASE answer!?
I can understand that it's difficult to avoid being intimate when everything is ';clicking'; between two people physically. It's at least a good sign that you were able to say no those first couple of times with the most recent guy. My recommendation is simply to AVOID the situation all together. I mean, you ended up in someone's room at the party. That's a warning right there that things could begin to get heavy. After the guy said he ';respects'; your decision I would've walked away and avoided him for the rest of the night. It's not that you're trying to come off as cold, but you just don't want to deal with the added pressure of someone trying to involve you in things you don't want. If you walked away and he kept approaching you, you could've left the party. It's tough to stay away from things we enjoy, but you can have just as much fun in environments that don't promote casual sex. Instead of partying why don't you try dating for a while? No intense make out sessions, just getting to know someone and seeing if you feel comfortable having a platonic relationship with a person for some time. Make it a priority to find other people who also want an emotional connection rather than hanging around those who would try and drag you down again.





I think it's great you're trying to change. You'll get much more out of a relationship where you enjoy someone for both their personality and physical traits. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment