Saturday, July 31, 2010

I messed things up really badly. Relationship advice PLEASE.?

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I got in a fight because I doubted his love for me. He told me that I'm always thinking about the things that are bothering me, and he's beginning to get really tired of it. He told me he didn't want to talk to me until the morning or possibly longer.





He texted me last night, and he says that he doesn't know if he loves me anymore, etc. I think he might break up with me..and if he does, that would break my heart.





I looked on his Facebook just now, and his status says that he slow danced with another girl last night at a band camp dance. And I don't know what to make of that, but it bothers me.





What do I do? He hasn't talked to me since yesterday morning. I'm losing him, and I'm not ready to let him go.I messed things up really badly. Relationship advice PLEASE.?
This is from someone who has never been in a relationship, so it might be worthless.





Men, even teen boys, get easily tired of constant and steady questions. I'm not saying you should never ever ask him if he loves you, but if he's tired of you questioning his love then I suggest you find a new way to get reassurance. May be you should tell him why you feel so insecure about stuff and say that you'll try to recognize his love on the stuff he does for you or with you, not what comes out of his mouth.





The I don't love you anymore message might be out of anger. It's pretty cold and vindictive of him but he could be out of patience and thinking of an easy way out. Either way, if you do talk to him ask him not to say that stuff unless he means it. It's harsh and doesn't help matters.





For now I suggest you give him so space to clear his head. Men don't like being hoovered over when we explicitly asked to be left alone. Just send him a message or something telling him that you are ready to talk and discuss things when he's ready. If he's a gentleman he won't make you wait until the end of times.





Good luck.I messed things up really badly. Relationship advice PLEASE.?
If he doesn't talk to you, then you should talk to him.





Call him or text him and say we need to talk. When you do get to see him, tell him you're sorry about your behavior and ask him ';are you still mad at me?';





If he forgives you, then I guess you guys are back to normal.


If he is still sick of you, then I guess you and him both have to move on.
I would wait for a little bit longer and see if he calls your or talks to you in some way. If not, I would try to contact him and tell him that you are really sorry for doubting his love, and you know that he did love you.





Let him know that you know you made a mistake, but you are not ready to loose him and want to work things out. But, I really wouldn't push things. If he slow danced with another girl last night, I personally would be very hurt since you guys were still together at the time.





Tell him that you will respect his choice, and if he doesn't love you anymore, then you understand.





Hope this helped.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment