Thursday, July 29, 2010

I don't usually ask for relationship advice but.... HELP!!!!?

I was dating this guy on and off for 2 years, as I've gotten older I've realized he just isn't my type. We are too different from each other and it just wouldn't work out. We broke up a little while ago but still remain friends. A couple weeks ago while I was over watching a movie, one of his friends I had never met before stopped over to visit for a little while. As soon as I met him I just knew that him and I might belong together. It was just this feeling that I can't explain. Kind of warm and electrifying all at the same time. Anyway, because I'm completely honest with my ex I had to tell him how I felt about his friend. He was So angry!!! He told me I better not even think about it because otherwise I would be betraying him. But that doesn't make any sense because him and I don't have a future together anyway. His friend seems to like me. The other day he warned my ex that if I happened to want to be with one of his friends he should let it go. What should I do?!?!?I don't usually ask for relationship advice but.... HELP!!!!?
Jealously is a A BIG thing and not always easy,,But it is a very real and not so easy to deal with emotion. Some people feel other people are possessions and you can give or take them away from others and themself...People have feelings and some can't be helped...If you are just friends than be just friends and friends DO NOT judge you for choices you really feel are OK...If you like someone,,go for it ,,nobody can stop those inside feelings but yourself...so they shouldn't even try. YOU ARE NOT A POSSESSION. You may lose a friend over it , but than he wasn;'t really a friend I guess...GOOD LUCK!I don't usually ask for relationship advice but.... HELP!!!!?
First of all,you were smart to break it off.Being that so many people stay in bad relationships.Their is a rule of thumb as the old saying goes!It's not a good idea to date your ex's friend.Friends and true friends are hard to come by.It sounds like you and your ex are still good friends,im glad of that.But when you do start dating he's going to be angry anyway.But if this guy is a real true friend of your ex's you wouldn't want that friendship destroyed would you?I know that this doesnt sound fair but it's the truth.It would be terrible that if you and this guy hooked up and it didnt work out and then the friendship wpuld be lost between your ex and him.Then again if you and this guy got together it may last and be a serious relationship.wWho knows right?Just think long and hard on this and if you handle the after effects of things.You sound like you hav a good head on your shoulders because you asked for advice,but when it comes down to it you are the only one that knows whats best for you!i wish you luck cause you are in a hard situation.No matter what advice that anyone gives,listen to yourself! ok?
you should totally go for it! he's ur ex for a reason. u aren't with him anymore. if u really like this guy, then don't even worry about wat ur ex thinks.
he has no claim to you other than in his mind. u 2 have the right 2 persue anything u wish, just understand u may lose ur ex as a friend in the process.





good luck and GOD bless.





i must say its a bit...odd... that a guy you say you've never met stops over 2 visit u and u let him in and spend time with him...
  • acne prescription
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment