Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please help need advice asap. Relationship help! Could possibly be splitting up with my boyfriend.?

Hi





I've been going out with my boyfriend for 15 months. We have a very good relationship. He absoloutley HATES drugs and said if you ever took them I dont know what id do but id be tempted to split up with you. Anyway I kind of promised I wouldnt do them again.





Now. This saturday I took 1 and a half ecstasy pills. Hes found out from an email I sent. He asked me about it just now and I panicked so I lied (this is all through email as were both at work at the minute) and said I nearly took it but didnt. As soon as I pressed send I regretted lying immediatley. Hes just emailed me back saying basically im seriously angry (in capitals might I add!) and we will talk about it later because Ill get even more angry and upset at work.





Were about to move in together and love each other very much but I have taken them on a few other occasions in the past aswell. I am so annoyed with myself for lying and I am seriously worried hes gonna split up with me for this but at the same time think that I dunno he might be overreacting a bit.





Do you think I should come clean and tell him ive taken them in the past aswell? I really cant concentrate now and would appreciate everyones advice. Thank you.Please help need advice asap. Relationship help! Could possibly be splitting up with my boyfriend.?
Firstly you'd have to be pretty dumb to do drugs so i can see why he is angry. By the sounds of it you may do drugs again so ur probably gonna have to tell him that u cant promise not to do it again but that you will try to control it and that you really love him. Maybe ask him to support you if ur some what addicted.Please help need advice asap. Relationship help! Could possibly be splitting up with my boyfriend.?
You are not being very fair to him anyway. You may a promise to him not to do drugs. Obviously, he is not important enough to you for you to keep your promise. You would be doing him a great favor by splitting up with him. If you have to lie and deceive in a relationship, it is not going to work out anyway in the long run. Cut your losses and stop playing with his heart.
You need to tell the truth. Yes you can keep lying and say you havnt been touching them but honestly everything comes out in the end, wether it be in 2 weeks or 2 years it will come out.


If you really love him the way you do then you will be honest. Being in a serious relationship is about honesty and being loyal to one another, and you lying is breaking both of those.


He may be angry, he may even break up with you but you should have thought about it before taking them.





I dont take drugs but i do smoke ciggaretes so yerr its an addiction.But if you want to be with this guy you need to stop becasue he doesnt like it and his only looking out for you.


You dont know what people put in those pills, and one day you could get a dud!! I hate drugs too, they wreck peoples lives.





So its up too you, lie about it and feel guilty, or tell the truth and cop the consquences, Harsh but true.


Good luck and i hope it all works out.
  • acne prescription
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment